Old 11-11-08, 03:59 PM   #34
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
Thanks for the review..
Most of the things you mention as good are most of the things I don't know how to do.. :rotfl: But I am glad you like it..
:rotfl:
Well, I'm glad you don't know how to do it. I like it the way it is.

Quote:
The old mod? If you are reffering to sergbuto's mod, this mod has nothing to do with that mod(other than ideas and looks, I guess) because I don't have sergbuto's files to compare and I did it on lrt+olc file..
Yes, I meant Sergbuto's mod, but I drew a blank on his name. As I said, some of the extra things he made didn't appeal to me (no offence meant to Serg, as he's done some great stuff), and I'm glad yours was simpler.

Quote:
About the bad, I will try it out.. test it out..
Maybe your boot was going flank, you were drunk(odd motion?) and fell off.. Wow, and you call it bad? Realism factor..
No, I was sitting still in port. I might still have been drunk though.:rotfl:

Cheers!

Quote:
p.s. 3d day of no smoking law.. The good thing bars have 6 months adjusting to the law period so I can get adjusted too.. But the price of the cigarettes will be up by 100%.. Godamn government.. I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I have to smoke..

p.s.s. no offence everybody, but if conversation doesn't go off topic, there is no conversation? What is the topic anyway?
We've had 'No Smoking' laws here for a very long time. People go outside to smoke, and we seem to have survived it so far.

And the topic was me being drunk.

Last edited by Sailor Steve; 11-11-08 at 04:00 PM.
Sailor Steve is offline   Reply With Quote