Thread: Crash Dive 2
View Single Post
Old 07-31-19, 10:46 AM   #26
PurpleCow
A-ganger

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0
Default Very much looking forward to Crash Dive 2

I purchased Crash Dive a while back and it has been great. An easy purchase to recommend to others. I am very much looking forward to Crash Dive 2. The iPad makes such an inviting platform to play games on I am very happy to see developers working with it.

Do you find the memory limitations of iOS devices to be much of a hindrance? I know the CPU is pretty fast but I have always wondered why so few games like Crash Dive and Silent Service are produced. The iPad adoption rate seems very large but there must be a reason why games like CMANO, Cold Waters, and Dangerous Waters are not ported over.

Would you ever consider a more modern sub/ship simulator in the same vein as Dangerous Waters? Something where sonar, sound and detection comes to the forefront?

One other aspect I would love to see would be a sub game that integrates a real TDC. A game where you had to calculate the mast height, course, and speed of a target so you cud generate a firing solutions. Also something that included realistic underwater hydrophones to detect incoming destroyers and depth charges.

Thanks for taking my suggestions and questions!
PurpleCow is offline   Reply With Quote