View Single Post
Old 08-06-19, 08:05 AM   #72
Dmitry Markov
Officer

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Importancy of those clowns on protest actions is well-illustrated by the fact that an event " Шашлыки live" in Gorky Park this weekend was visited by over 300 000 people even in far from good weather while unauthorised protest action attracted less than 6000... As our classic has once told about Decabrists : " They were too few and they were too far from people ..." However, mentioning Decabrists in context with modern hipster-protest-clowns is to give the latter too much credit. Anyway the size and importancy of these actions is exaggerated in Western press just as actions of nationalists in Georgia are exaggerated by our press. With all my dislike to modern power in Russia (due to several reasons) - modern "opposition" does everything to earn my disdain rather than to make me their apologist.

My attention this weekend was toward Tank Biathlon - and especially toward our ladies crews diving T-80UE-1 for the first time in these competitions - that was a thing I've been watching on our TV :-) "Girls Und Panzer" come alive ))
This video is a true eye-candy for every sofa-militarist

Interesting that for most part these girls aren't professional tankists - they are military personnel of course but have other specialities - medics, comms etc and they deliberately volunteered to participate ( either for fun and for bonuses of course ) when MD announced they'll allow women crews.