View Single Post
Old 04-15-21, 05:36 AM   #4
gp100man
Bosun

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Thank You for............................

Sir, Thank you for pointing out my error. I reposted it in the forum above as you suggested. And I finally figured out how the photo/pic thing works. I bought one of each of his models(yet to arrive), but they look really sharp. They have a slightly rough surface texture, but I think a single coat of paint will correct that minor problem. Mr. Wright even got the walking shelf/sidewalk right. Even HI Suttons artist got that one wrong(minor mishap-see attachment). With all the saber rattling between Iran and Israel, I believe it's just a matter of time before the Israeli submarine force will be in your headlines. I just wish Germany would get off their duff and deliver the 3rd DOLPHIN 2--(INS DRAGON). It is way overdue. Rumors are that it was delayed by covid-19 and/or the insertion of a VLS system along with the AIP plug. Not sure, but the delivery of this 3rd DOLPHIN 2 would bring Israel's current submarine force to 6. I am a born again Christian and a lover of Israel. And being crazy about submarines. Have a blessed day..........sbr.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ISF rQCDEEP.jpg (31.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg dragon2020 I HOPE.jpg (75.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg RQCDEEP.jpg (82.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg rtd4.jpg (66.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Walking shelf sidewalk 4.jpg (17.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg wallpaper 632.jpg (33.3 KB, 4 views)
gp100man is offline   Reply With Quote