Old 04-22-21, 12:18 AM   #90
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerStorm View Post
My kitten perches on my shoulder whilst I play and after a while dozes off, drapped on the shoulder, always room for a rat catcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
...And I thought I was the only one with that problem! Mine, a devoted, demanding Burmese, always wants attn/food at the worst possible moments... usually when stalking the convoy in SH V! I just try to remember Ms. Penelope is "the Lesser of two weevils" to a true er > ... and she's
killed one mouse in her 8 year sojourn with us as her servants!
Not the only 1... My sammerkins, who loves to be around Me, while I am at the computer... My wing kitty...

Per the thread, hmm... kind of have a preference for both... of which I do a career for them but separately... keeping to that class line... VII, I start off with the 1st available & then decide which to go with next C then whatever next. Same with the IX, 1st available then upgrade to the next in line that becomes available... & so on & so forth.. til I either get k-lined by the enemy or I make it til the end.. of which.. I admit, I haven't made yet... YET, being the operative word.. I shall prevail.. hopefully before I go on eternal patrol...

M. M.