Old 08-18-11, 07:14 PM   #180
Feuer Frei!
Navy Seal

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyguy101 View Post
Great, now a got to worry about flying tanks
Keep in mind that the video I posted is only a work in progress, just to show off the physics capabilities.
You won't be flying or turning 360 degrees, performing barrel rolls whilst shooting. I t looks awesome, word is if your tank rolls over, you will die, or if your tank lays on its side, etc etc.
Can't wait for this to implement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauter View Post
Got the Tiger I, plays O.K. Don't have much for her, save for the Short 88, 2nd Engine and the upgraded radio. All from other tanks, however, I think I'm going to split time grinding the turret and L/71 between it and my Lowe, then I'm doing a 64k grind through 3002DB to Panther. Hopefully I'll have both the Tiger and the Panther, as they were in WW2, in my garage by the time I leave back for school next Thursday.
As TaskForce said, stock is woeful, but that is like every tank stock.
Once you upgrade Maybach engine and upgrade to the long 8'8 gun, things are a little better in it.
I make a habit of not entering battle with a newly-bought tank, especially if I haven't any upgrades for it to mount prior.
I have a golden rule for newly-aquired tanks:
I'm playing heavies so this is most prevalent to them, but upgrade-wise, always always always upgrade gun. First and foremost.
Gun gun gun. Can't say it enough.

Also, sadly I'm giving up the Konisch/Gold rounds duo on my Vk3601 as it's getting expensive and I don't need to use it that much anymore. Better to get used to the L/56 and the Long 75.

See you out there![/QUOTE]

LINK TO MY SH 3 MODS
Feuer Frei! is offline   Reply With Quote