View Single Post
Old 05-21-10, 12:47 PM   #166
krashkart
Navy Seal

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcc65 View Post
Some of you posted on your signatures things about being members in the army of zombies, whic probably wants to be something funny and ironic, but it isn't, it's just a sad real thing. Anyway, I wonder how come that I wasn;t banedd until now, probably the moderatos ar enot in the area. Anyway, a sugestion for them: you may better also delete my posts, that way you can make me almost invisible, even to those that agree with me in some points, but they are, of course, afraid, to state that they do.
Well bubba, it is a smartass signature. Kick back and have a laugh for once - it won't hurt you any. Now I'm not gonna argue that your point of view is wrong, though, in regards to my sad state of being here at Subsim. I know where I'm at and you know where you're at. However, I seriously doubt that your posts are going to be pruned. That would be true censorship, and a betrayal to the community in general. You are free to post as you wish, but whatever it was you did to get the hammer dropped on you so many times, must have been enough to raise the ire of a lot of people here. Were I in the same position I would be trying very hard to mend fences and win back some friendships. Why aren't you in the same boat here? C'mon, zombies or not we're decent folk. Will you give it a try?