View Single Post
Old 01-04-20, 07:28 PM   #7
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Wolfcat
Quote:
1. What time does Real Nav automation script use? Nautical or GMT? If I change nautical to GMT, would that affect the scripts I am running?

The game always starts on Nautical time.
The Stopwatch always shows GMT time.
There will be times when the Nautical time and the Stopwatch time will be in sync when you start your game depending on where you are and what time of year it is.

To save confusion it is better to change Nautical time to GMT when the game starts and the Real Navigation app will be on GMT time when you enable it.

If you leave the time on Nautical without changing it then the Real Navigation app will use Nautical.

If the Real Navigation app is running and you decide to change the time from Nautical to GMT the Real Navigation app will automatically change to use GMT while it is enabled.

Quote:
2. I accidentally misplaced a nav mark on the map. Then all follow-up position marks were based on the misplaced mark. Even if I deleted that misplace mark, the new updates are still based that. Is there any way that I can reset my nav marks?
Order the navivigaor to plot a celestial map fix and this will replace any previous map plot.
All real navigation plots can be moved by you.

An alternative option is to make a manual game save and exit to the main menu. When you reload the save you will automatically see a RN1C celestial plot from your navigator as your starting position. You then start the real navigation app and the navigator automatically plots your position 2 by dead reckoning.
Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote