View Single Post
Old 11-23-13, 07:23 AM   #2
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Hotcliff View Post
Dear Tankers,
It has been awhile since I was a bit active here, but the longing for tank sims made it inevitable. Tried World of Tanks but almost had a constant premature 'hypertonia' because of all stupidities that goes along in there! Impossible to make out a good strategy with all those freaks. I can tell you, I had a lot of friendly kills on my account

Anyway, by chance, I found and downloaded the old 'Panzer Elite' yesterday and I really loved it at first glance. A bit "arcadish" but nevertheless, enjoyable sim/game.
I have seen there is a lot of mods and downloads around, so here is my question:

As I have now 'Panzer Elite-Fields of Glory' and 'Dunes of War'..which mods are most enjoyable and worth downloading?

In WoT , I modified so I had German tank crew voices when driving German tanks..it was very enjoyable too, also the skins were lovely.

I appreciate all tip's in this area.

"Vorwerts!"

Sgt Hotcliff
Thanks for that! I still play Panzer Elite too (both ways) and will avoid World of Tank on your recommend as hyper anything at my age is just...bad; Where do I find those mods for Panzer elite that you mention? I still play it on my win 98; Will it play on Win 7? TNX in advance

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote