View Single Post
Old 05-16-07, 03:12 PM   #49
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Hitman,
The problem in messing with the light factor on Sensors.cfg is that we will get less vampire night vision, this is right...but then we will start to have blind crew at early morning and late afternoon...Sh3 uses probably the sun angle to calculate the sensibility for light factor. Itīs really not easy to adjust all this. But I already fine tuning this issue to the best possible (that i could) in the mod!
Eh, no no no...read again, I did not mean changing anything in sensors or AI input. I meant to make night lightning clearer GRAPHICALLY, i.e. what is rendered on screen. Just a graphics mod, so to speak, not a sensor mod. I meant that the game renders thing on screen that your crew can see buy you don't because the monitor is too dark. They are there, it's only your real life eyes can't see it. So I meant actually tweaking the other end of the chain: Not the crew eyes, but the player's eyes! Lowering vampire vision through your work so far, and then increasing player vision by making graphics clearer by night could actually make crew and player's spotting abilities by night much closer