Thread: Shortages
View Single Post
Old 09-07-21, 05:48 AM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

There are hiddne shortages over here, too, Catfish, due to broken supply lines. The fiasco in the suez Channel, the problems in that one big Chinese mega harbour and Corona quarantines count for that. Mainly it is still about supplies needed in the producing industry. It gets felt my riasing prices, longer times you have to wait for something or someone, and products unavialable (PS5 as an exmaple, or cars delivered without certain computer-run features and just one smart key because of chip shortages). Myself I am waiting since 10 weeks for an electricion to show up to repair a wall mont, and he will not come before another 4 weeks. Here, another factor weighs in: demographics, and general shortages in qualified craftsman.

I placed a new test order for Ubiquinol from the UK. Lets see whether it runs better early this year. Back then the order stalled completely and the involved company said they retire from continental business completely. I hope it works, saves me an awful lot of money even with now increased custoimes and shipping. Shipping time is not so much a concern, as long as it finally arrives they can even take several weeks, if they want. German prices: 60x 200mg Ubiquinol 70-90 Euros. UK price if you check carefull and look out for good offers: 365x 200mg 75 Euros including VATS, plus customs. It does not compare.