View Single Post
Old 12-05-20, 11:00 AM   #5652
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Well, in response to the above and regarding my personal input regarding the subject matter, I have consistently covered the entire world and none more so than the UK.

On the other hand I would suggest it is you who has focussed almost entirely on the UK and Europe and repeatedly made reference to 'world records' but whether you agree or otherwise is of no concern to me and certainly shouldn't impinge on the tone or focus of this thread.

Meanwhile.....

Yes, but has anyone got their panties in a wad and accused you of just trying to make people feel bad or somehow think you're defending a politician because of statistics? I can go through this thread and find plenty of posts with 'world records'. Its a statistic that has been pointed out and commented on here on more than one occasion.

The European Union statistics is solely a European source that never seems to be acknowledged. Maybe people dont like it because its an unwanted reminder, something to do with their world view maybe? I don't know if its denial or somehow people are offended by it. But it has absolutely nothing to do with making people feel bad, or defending a politician. I'm simply pointing out how close the color of the kettle is to the pot. It only gets posted by me because nobody else here will.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote