Thread: Whac-A-Squirrel
View Single Post
Old 06-23-22, 01:25 PM   #3805
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

The Book of St. Squirrel: Chapter 5, Verse 5-10

A second vision appeared unto me, this time the man with snow-white hair continued whacking squirrels day and night. However, in the darkest depths of Dudael, the ring leader of the Squirrels planned vengeance against the heavenly whacking deity for their banishment. The leader's name was Squcifer. Squcifer had brought his rebellious complaint to the angels of the Lord, which is why he and the other sixty-six squirrels were in Dudael.
Squicfer said to the other squirrels "Go on in my name and flood the Earth with pestilence and excessive extermination bills. Make the humans suffer like I am. For I am angry and I must take revenge."
And so it was. The sixty-six squirrels flooded the Earth with their pestilence and existence and brought great annoyance to the humans. The humans cried to God, "Lord of the Heavens, the squirrels keep eating my donuts and chewing up my paper! They leave droppings in my home and force me to pay overpriced extermination fees to get rid of them! I cannot pay for gas and extermination fees!"

The Lord, the King of the Heavens, was outraged. He turned to Eichhorren and said, "Banish those honorless and disobedient filthy animals to the Cage! May your whacker find every small head. Bring along Aktungabbon, the Destroyer of Squirrels, to be your right-hand man."

Eichhorren found the ring-leader of the squirrels on Earth, Alviel, and said to him:
"You! You lose 100 points, I'll write that down for next time!" and proceeded to bring his holy whacker on top of Alviel, who was smashed back down into Dudael.

After the Heavenly extermination was done, Eichhorren returned with Aktungabbon to Heaven, where they both dominated in crushing squirrels from the safety of online forums.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote