View Single Post
Old 02-07-08, 04:02 AM   #23
Maxim
Totem Games

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

You can pay and download the English version of the electronic encyclopedia of "Ironclads" right now on our site. Your opinion on our work is very valuable to us. Purchase of the encyclopedia you support creation of game about sea battles of Civil war in the USA. If my message can be regarded as advertising and it is forbidden, I shall remove it. Simply from Russia it is very heavy to let know about itself and the work.

2 NeonSamurai\

Thanks for benevolent reception. Speed of occurrence of news under the game project directly depends on sales of our encyclopedia. We very small team} For this reason your support for us so is important.

2 CCIP\

Подозрительно хороший русский )). Игра будет представлять собой пошаговую военно-морскую тактику. Игрок сможет выбрать свою сторону конфликта Гражданской войны - Союз или Конфедерация, после чего откроется доступ для прохождения индивидуальной последовательности миссий связанных общим сюжетом. Под командованием игрока будут канонерские лодки, крейсера, фрегаты и броненосцы, а основными задачами в миссиях будут подавление береговых фортов и батарей, прорыв блокады, перехвать торговых судов и генеральные сражения.

При моделировании кораблей учитывается водоизмещение, конструктивная система защиты корпуса, материалы (дерево, железо, сталь), площадь и толщина брони... Для начала, наверное, хватит...

2 reallydedpoet\

Really my English also is bad as work of the automatic translator? It is not necessary to translate... I as a clever dog... All I understand - I can not tell. )

2 Kiwi_2005\

Give us a few time and we to you shall make such simulator, that it will be not a shame to comrade Stalin will show. )

2 Seilor Steve\

I have answered you. Can buy though now.

2 Nikimcbee\

Помощь была бы не лишней. Если есть возможность, то свяжитесь со мной serpent@totemgames.ru
Maxim is offline   Reply With Quote