View Single Post
Old 11-18-15, 01:30 AM   #2
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndb View Post
After an absence of approx 2 years I decided to install silent hunter 5 on my computer again.

First off I just want to thank all the people and Modders for all the excellent work and time spent getting SH5 to where it is now.

After spending many hours watching installation and various tutorials I have managed to successfully install the mega mod Wolves of steel with the latest patch 12 using real navigation.

Decided to brush up on manual TDC etc using the Historical Missions before attempting the Campaign. This went very well.

After watching the excellent 4 bearings videos by stoiman I loaded the 4 bearings mission.

I just can't seem to locate the ship using the hydrophone manually or with the Sonar mans help. In the video I should pick the ship up at around 258 degrees.

What am I doing Wrong? I have checked the Hydrophone on other Historical missions and it seems to work perfectly.

Any help will be appreciated.

u can take the tutorial from the game menu and there will explain u all what u need to do.... in that 4 bearing mission the ship contact is around 23 - 1:00 AM i am not sure cos is played long time ago that mission
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote