View Single Post
Old 03-19-10, 09:54 PM   #8
Able72
Captain

Downloads: 299
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav87th View Post
Hitman made some REALY good grading graphics for NYGM and GWX that has the real scope gradings. He then also calibrated the camera.dat file to show the correct image.

One question Arclight:

Did you calibrate the scope linier field of view through the Angular Angle factor in the camera.dat file ?

Here is my own camera.dat mod showing the Emden Light Cruiser (146 meters long) at a distance of 1000 meters from the periscope. It so happens, that the scope in x6 has a 9° Angular Field of View and a Linier Field of View of 147 meters for a distance of 1000 meters.

As you see the Emden fills the entire scope from side to side with its 146 meters, witch it should.

This is adjusted with the "Angular Angle" factor/setting under Camera Parameters. I sat mine (after some tests forth and back) to 82 and got the above result. Next step will be to incorporate Hitman's old realistic graduations for the scopes. But I'm not really strong in that part of the Mod circus......
I want this scope view with all the attack dials etc. What mods do you have installed to get it? Is it just this mod or are there additional mods I need to install?