View Single Post
Old 01-26-22, 12:40 AM   #351
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Keep Australia to your self's if you can. If you let your politicians take over and follow the rest of the world. And they follow the woke wave. You will have nothing but decades of civil unrest and mayhem.
And if this future for your son's and daughters and their children in which they will die. All so the family's that run each and every country on this planet and their family's can survive and live in splendor.
Then keep the politician's and their family's in power. Do you not realize, without the people who make up the administration for these people, not one single politician as a person exhibiting their own personality could survive. Stay Strong or let the civilization you and your forefathers built burn in the ashes of Guilt.

When I quit reading paperback books my spelling sentence structure and comprehension skills really took a dump. So I would like to thank you guy's and if I don't die of the "Virus" or a gunshot wound for looking at a person when I go into the local 7/11 for a Sunday paper I would like to say thanks.

Last edited by Gorpet; 01-26-22 at 01:41 AM.