View Single Post
Old 01-21-22, 08:57 AM   #22
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Not my intention to copsplaine anything.

What I see is every single screen shot of the video freezes the hand of the sergeant next to the lady officers throat. Along with the obligatory media narrative that he was strangling her. Image is everything so we get the public outcry followed up with a knee jerk reaction.

But looking at the video.

I saw no abuse. If the lady saw abuse it will come out in the investigation so I’m not sure why the young lady began pulling on the sergeants belt. But I imagine there are other ways to bring abuse charges besides grabbing and pulling on someone else’s gun belt during an arrest. When the sargeant whipped around it looked to me as though he was pushing the lady. Yes initially driving towards the the throat but almost immediately moved further down towards her chest area.

I do know in my training if I felt a hand on my gun other than my own I was to swing around and drive my elbow into whoever was doing it and keep at it until they let go. Then ask questions.

Give it time they’ll figure it out but I got a feeling both are going to have the hammer dropped on’em.

Wouldn’t be something if it was found out the sargeant did nothing wrong. But the young lady freaked out and like the public didn’t have all the facts and made baseless assumptions which prompted her to grab the back of sargeant belts and drag him from the vehicle. Which in turn ticked off the sargeant. Now that would be funny.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-21-22 at 11:33 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote