View Single Post
Old 01-21-22, 01:32 AM   #19
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Why he was arrested, his record, etc are simply not germane. Innocent until proven guilty. Cops are not there to be a punitive arm of the legal system, that is not their function. The suspect was in custody, i.e. handcuffed in back of a patrol car, and the Sergeant was going to pepper spray him, because he wanted to, further escalating the situation by abusing a citizen who was in custody. The female officer prevented a citizen from being abused by the Sergeant, literally protected him. Seems she was calm and acted professionally, while they Sergeant was emotional, attempting to take it out on the subject in custody, then turned on her for doing her duty.

"feminine immigrants"? lol I am a Florida native and while no longer reside there, I visit often. Ongoing changes are positive, perhaps will stop being the backwater, corrupt, "Florida man" state, at some point.
Don't post another viedo without audio. She is a rook officer and if you thank her actions were correct. Then lets do an investigation on her what's her background. You see now everybody must be investigated so we know every comrades actions are true. What might we find about her? And you don't live here any more you found more dollars out of Florida. But you can afford to blow in when you want. Thumbs up to ya. We have two Florida men that you wouldn't touch .Buddy Dyer And Jerry Deming's neither one of them could build a Sim City. Submit it and win an election. They are your Backwater corrupt Florida men they pander and pay for the services you provide. Bird's of a feather flock together. You don't have to live here just visit when you get called.

Last edited by Gorpet; 01-21-22 at 01:45 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote