View Single Post
Old 07-02-20, 02:08 PM   #37
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Honestly said, my perception of all this gives a weired impression. Some of the answers you give, maslas, imo are evasive, and pointing at something vague. Lets put it this way: I seem to have picked up something on my sonar, but I cannot tell whether it is a whale, a boat, a ship, ours or theirs - or just a phantom echo of nothing from nowhere. Its just too little info in too weak a signal.

I do not want to discourage you, in case you mean serious business, but I would recommend to not step forward before you have something more substantial to show. This generally has only advantages, and no disadvantages. For example to not raise early expectations for which there is no substantial basis, just speculation and - well, people's individual expectations: will not backfire well! Spoiling tzo early a jump start can ruin a projects reputation forever, or at least years to come, even after it got better (Raceroom is a good example). Better advance the project silently, and "strike" not before it is advanced enough to indeed "kill". Once that happens for real, I may become an interested observer and if the content is right and the pace of work is promising and constant: maybe even an early supporter; but right now - sorry, but for me this thread is a bit too thin to base any further expectations on. Prove my scepticism wrong in the future, and I happily will change my attitude.

Lets meet again in 9-12 months or so, and then we see.

Nichts für ungut.