View Single Post
Old 08-07-19, 06:29 AM   #1
RevReese
Watch

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0
Exclamation Problem with NYGM officer icons blocks of colour... and multiple install issues

Hello all, I have just reinstalled SH3 after buying a new computer and thought i would try NYGM as i usually go GWX.

I have installed fresh clean copies of the game one for GWX, and one for NYGM.
I have installed SH3 Commander, JSGME to each and MultiSH3 (though this does not seem to be working as the separate folders are not created in My Documents).

I installed NYGM following the instructions on the download page (e.g top 6 parts all in the correct order with JSGME).

I assume i don't need all the rest as they are optional but i thought i would download them anyway until i can figure out if i want them or not.

Problem is, upon loading into the game, the Officer icons on the bottom left are bright rectangles of solid colour (green/yellow/pink etc) is this normal?

I have not tested beyond this point yet as i wanted to ensure i have installed everything correctly (which i assume i haven't) before embarking on a career.

I did patch the sh3.exe with the Stiebler patch which seemed to work no problem.

Replacing the sh3.exe with the backup unmodded copy made no difference.

Can anyone please help me get back on track? I really want to try this mod but just want to make sure it is all stable first!!

I will try reinstalling again in case i missed something but any advice would be greatly welcomed!

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by RevReese; 08-07-19 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Edited title for clarity
RevReese is offline   Reply With Quote