Old 06-09-11, 06:11 AM   #7
Sbygneus
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 190
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
Great work

but to be honnest... this, all togather, is getting too confusing and chaotic - at least to us - who just want to download and apply.

So many great mods... but inter-crossing each other, without being compiled and sorted in comprehensive mega-modes.

For an average user... working till 5p.m. and having family obligations - it is IMPOSSIBLE to follow what great mod is compatible with other 3 great mods...etc.

People are delighted by new great mods... but after application of great moder's files, they end up - with uninstall of SH5 - and fresh attempt to install/connect this avalanche of mods into some "chronological" order&mix that - does make sense...

We need urgently some convention of leading 5-6 main moders (...or to invent new Kpt.Lehmann)

Sorry for stealing your thread - but this confusion issue is growing day by day!
I agree 100%
I uninstalled all mods some time ago, because I found it too difficult and confusing to handle all of them anymore. I found that I spent more time handling mod soup than actually play the game. I have to wait for mega mod.
I imagine for totally newbe SH5 user it is even more confusing (compatibility of various mods being major factor here). One can even scarry by only looking at the mod list.
Sbygneus is offline   Reply With Quote