View Single Post
Old 03-29-20, 01:24 AM   #301
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
You forgot me! Will my help was just a little bit.

Pardon me my friend of course yes, you very kindly helped too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strothy View Post
I have a question or rather something that seems fishy...

Sometimes it happens that I need like 30-40+ rounds of HE or AP from the deck gun to sink a single previously torpedoed merchant, which in the case of AP should result in a Swiss cheese-like merchant. Now today I met a rather resilient merchant who refused to sink no matter what.

The question now is am I ****ing up? Or is this a bug of some kind?
I'm almost always trying to aim for the waterline with AP and then HE to get the BBQ going. Ship in Question was... ehh nah IT IS a KS-M-KS-M-F-M-KS-M Merchant.

The Merchant took a single G7a (G39a) almost perfect to the midship, followed by ~ 60 HE and ~ 30 AP rounds, still afloat...
Those guys must have the best damage control on the Planet, I mean the guys on the USS Franklin (CV-13) were good, but they ain't got **** on this ship's crew.

(I'll try ramming maybe a Type VIIB to the broadside make a big enough hole to sink it )
Ah...you probably found the last remaining Uber ship with crazy hit points...from memory some OM ships had more than 4000 hit points!...while average ships hit points should be around 600. Had to lower all those ships hit points, but obviously i missed one...

Easy fix would be to find this ship in sea folder, open his .zon file and lower the 4000 hit points to a reasonable value as 600