View Single Post
Old 12-11-22, 01:35 PM   #2402
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Icon14 Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizo View Post
hey there fellow skippers. im reintroducing myself as its been over a year since i last booted up Silent Hunter. Currently im on SH4 as i wanted to play in the Pacific. i came across SUBSIM looking for mods to enhance SH5 and installed WOS, which i find to be a great megamod. im relearning everything again in SH4 and am enjoying the challenge.

i play mostly sims and strategy games but i do like the more mainstream games like Call of Duty as well. i'm hoping to make some friends here and have a good time with all of us. anyways, just wanted to say hi.

good hunting, skippers.
Yeah yeah yeah! Some schizos'd rather bump-up their post-count in their toasty mancave than obey the 'Call of Duty' ie: get out and shovel their 30' driveway on cold winter's day! ...and since yer "hopin' 2 make some friends here" check yer messages!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 12-11-22 at 01:55 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote