View Single Post
Old 06-03-20, 08:34 PM   #1792
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DURUK View Post
I didn't manually edit anything during the patching process (other than changing the AI_Sensors_NYGM.dat to AI_Sensors.dat as instructed by Stiebler). Also did not select any of the three options of Stiebler that require manual editing of files.

Just wanted to have another quick try. Removed Harbor Traffic and Alternate Dial Faces (the O2 gauges still don't show by the way but that's not too important), and moved Hitman Optics to the end. 4096'd TC from sh commander, went for a quick search for a convoy, of course got spotted by a trawler and got DC'ed a bit, finally found the convoy, yet... the screenshot happened Those icons were not visible at a lower zoom, yet available at one more higher zoom by the way.

I will try by removing IABL ships tomorrow. Will let you know
I'm sorry, I forgot all about your using IABL. It is the culprit. If you look in the Sea folder in that mod, you'll see *shp.tga in each ship's folder.
That is the tga giving you those icons in your screenshot. If you don't want them, simply rename them all (i.e. tgx) or delete them all.
I'd suggest making a JSGME mod to do such. If you're not sure how to do that, I'll make one up for you. Very easy.