View Single Post
Old 04-16-19, 01:11 PM   #3721
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
I think I can explain, but first I have to ask why you feel the need to be so insulting? I did reread your posts, and I think I understand my mistake.

That one's easy. In the past there was the mistaken assumption that you had to have TMO loaded before OM, and that belief was repeated many times. You spoke of working with both mods, so it was an easy mistake on my part to think you had fallen into that same trap. I apologize for misunderstanding.

In none of these posts have I seen anyone "goofing" with you. People are honestly trying to help. Nobody is "having a go" at you, and no one is playing games with you. There is no need to be antagonistic, or to assume that anyone else is. I had a thread a couple of years ago about trying to get SH3 to work the way I wanted it to. I got some help for every issue I had, but it still took me several weeks before I was happy with it. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

I'm sorry I was unable to be more help, but my attempt, poor as it may have been, was honest. I hope you get it working to your satisfaction.
I'm sorry dude. I get very upset with myself when I know I'm capable of solving a problem, but can't. I am not a man where asking for help comes easy. And the last place I tend to look for that help is forums nowadays. I forget that Submarine Simulations don't tend to attract the Fortnite crowds. So those are the "people" I usually expect to deal with.

I have had a very work intensive last few weeks with very little to no personal free time, unless you count that with sleeping (I don't, I hate sleeping). So using that little time to try and fix SH4 was a fool's errand. And it didn't help my mood. I should have known better, in fact I do, I just thought I'd get a different result this time.

This is not an attempt to make an excuse for my behaviour. If you think it's Hell dealing with me on line, just remember, you are lucky enough to not be me. I'm an angry, solitary type of man, I can't apologize for who I am. But I can try to be better about it.