View Single Post
Old 06-05-14, 04:21 AM   #2
Jester_UK
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 0

I had a similar problem on the Steam version, but in my case uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed it.

However in my case one of the hidden folders JSGME places for backups in your mods folder had become corrupted. So on reinstalling I removed my mods folder from the SH5 directory, deleted those hidden folders, reinstalled the game, copied the mods folder back to the SH5 directory, started up JSGME and allowed it to rebuild the hidden folders.

Also if you've downloaded the newer version of TDW's NewUI mod DON'T edit the options file directly. In the Data folder you'll find a sub folder called applications. In that you'll find yet another folder (one of many!) containiung an editor tool for the user options. Use that instead (and remember to make your edits before enabling the NewUI's mod.

If you've used the generic patcher (for the exe edits) I believe the advanced features can cause trouble (I've seen posts suggesting not using those features.

Another suggestion was going to your SH5 root directory, finding and deleting all draggables. TDW files.

Hope you get it sorted.
Jester_UK is offline   Reply With Quote