View Single Post
Old 06-05-20, 09:20 AM   #10
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 6

First generations of UK SSN's were quieter than US SSN's - so its prove you believe in some kind of propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
The difference is that I was there in the mid 80's to 1993
You was onboard every submarine of every nation in middle of 80's? Sorry but i don't believe you. And if you was onboard only 1 type of submarine it gives you knowledge (partially) only about this type - its clear for everyone.

I was onboard Perry class frigate and i this fact don't give me "expert" title about every warships in the world

Btw your accusations about my nationalism are really dumb because im not Russian or American. Its once more prove, you judge situations only in very narrow and very subjective point of view. The same like your ridiculous sentence:

Quote:
You can't hide in the ocean anymore in RA. Depth and thermal layers don't mean squat. So, if you're looking to drive a sub its going to be a very short and tragic experience.
So i tell you again - don't judge others by own experiences because not everyone have problems with simplest things like you has. Your opinions completly miss real picture. You can ask every active player and they will tell you commanding submarine in RA its NOT sentence of death. I play often submarines and i can win with every opponent because in DW it depends on tactic and cooperation with team - not on confabulations.