View Single Post
Old 06-26-15, 04:00 PM   #1
mirage3000
Seaman

Downloads: 95
Uploads: 0
Icon11 Time compression - game crash

Hi!

I really have annoying problem with game crashes during my free roaming in the historical missions. I'm using Wolves of steel mega mod 1.03, I'm pretty sure that I've installed everything correctly (alongside with patch and hotfix etc.), it's installed on Windows 8.1 x64 OS. Basic rig info: AMD Phenom X3 2.4 GHz, 6 GB DDR2, ATI 5770.

I'm getting back into the navigation so I wanted to test myself with some basics. I've chosen historical mission "Test Hyoteki" but changed my position to be in the Adriatic sea, close to Venice and changed starting time (I've exited into main meny so changes will apply and got back) - I've plotted course with couple of turning points just to get me to Gibraltar, caluculated basic things, 12 knots, calm weather and started with x256 time compression. After some 16+ hours of simulation it crashes. I've actually tried higher compression rate before that and I get the same thing at about same time lapse. I'm not completely sure if there is something that I'm missing or the particular historical test mission that I've chose has to do with it.

Can anyone help me?
mirage3000 is offline   Reply With Quote