Thread: cant use TSD
View Single Post
Old 06-24-07, 04:27 AM   #9
Jaeger
Chief

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

thanks for your notice. i am temporally not at home (am on another pc now), so i can try it not until evening. but i am sure not to have other files in the mobo directory. and yes, i am using framework 2.0 (i have reinstalled 2.0 yesterday). i know, that i have only to unzip it (i chosed the word "to install" because i couldnt find the word "unzip" in a rush (now i am using a distionary )

and i yes, i can see correct bearings (using the "b" button), correct AOB circle and so on. only the speed calc is zero all the time. i think there are probs with the scale. i can see a speed calc while using "nm" as unit...

Lets wait for tonight...

edit: as i have said before, i am sitting at another pc at the moment. i installed framework 2.0 and unzipped mobo. then the first thing i did, was placing my own ship and two nodes in the map. i connected both nodes by a line and setted a time to each node. then i activated the TSD by pressing "y" while holding the cursor on the second node. result is the same: zero knots! i think that it is an operating error, caused by me...

edit2: and there is no folder called C:\Documents and Settings\"your user name"\Local Settings\Application Data\XL-Logic.com\ at this pc, where i could delete anything...