Thread: Full Circle
View Single Post
Old 01-10-23, 12:17 PM   #4
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

cdrsubron7!!! Excellent to see you again! I well-remember those SH1 days, with you and aanker and Hitman helping me out... Good people! - and those missions you made for SH1 - stellar stuff!

In addition to what KM says there, there is also the High DPI and related stuff. I will have to get a "fresh" picture for Win11, but the idea is still the same as from Win 7 & 10. In Win11, you might also have to deal with the scaling more, since Win11 is more invasive than 10 in that regard. Here is a picture from 10:

I'll come back in a bit with a Win11 screenie that would be similar. What kind of computer are you using though? My newer laptop with a 15", 1920x1080 resolution screen has the dad-blamed "Scale" set at 125%, which just absolutely trashes SH4, so I also use that "Program DPI" "Scaling" thingie on the top portion of the top winder there, and set it to when I open the application that it just does 100%. I'll have to go boot the laptop in order to get a grab though, and it is unavailable at this time, in use with another family member...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote