View Single Post
Old 05-25-10, 07:45 PM   #9
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athlonic View Post
Do you mean that there is still a morale problem in SH5 v1.2 ???

My crew never reach a zero morale yet so I can not tell.

You can always use your cook special soup to gain morale if needed.

They did fix the bug so morale does not go away when you reload a saved game.

The thing I do not like is that activating some Special Abilities requires morale and if that crew member for the Special Ability being activated doesn't have enough morale the crew member refuses to comply to the orders being given.

Since I can not execute my crew members for disobeying my orders, I edited your MOD and removed morale costs for Special Abilities. I hope you do not mind.

I can understand a slow response time if crew morale is low but I will not accept refusing orders. Anyone that has been in the Military and has been combat knows, refusing orders from a competent authority in the face of the enemy is punishable by death on the spot. At the very minimum, there would be a summary court marshal resulting in some type of incarceration. (if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem)

Since Patch 1.2 I have had one crew member refuse to Supercharge Diesel Engines after I had already activated it a few times. Besides removing morale cost for that ability, I also changed that ability from OnDemand (timed) to OnOff.

The entire morale concept in the game really needs to be reevaluated.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote