View Single Post
Old 05-15-20, 12:41 AM   #3
Olamagato
Torpedoman

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 0

Sorry, but that wasn't my question.
FAT and LuT are not complicated for me at all.

If I shoot torpedoes from the periscope, I would like at least the distance to be pre-set to the one that I can define periscope settings. It doesn't matter if I do it myself or whether the weapon officer does it. If I determine that I have 4 kilometers to the target, then after setting this distance, I would like the torpedo to automatically sail 4 or more kilometers straight without special setting by me an additional distance in torpedo settings. And by default, straight traffic settings for FAT and LuT are stupid 2.5 km. And this annoys me a little because I often forget about it. Later, I watch the torpedo spin the tops in front of the target. Usually I launch these torpedoes from a distance much greater than 2.5 km and I would like to change this setting, or that I would automatically set myself at the distance to the target as if at the moment - although it will not be too correct either. In other torpedoes I don't have this problem. And in this more expensive stupid forgetfulness spoils the whole attack.
Olamagato is offline   Reply With Quote