View Single Post
Old 08-31-19, 01:06 PM   #16
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

My Ecozoom Versa arrived today, and it proved to become love on first unpacking.

Manufatcurign qulity looks very solid to me, ver ynice, the thing is 6.6 kg heavy and has a low centre of mass, so does not fall off easily. I aldeady tested the rockjet engines this evening, both with charcoal and wood. The first was a close miss, the second a full success. I know what I dids wriong, so I can live with it: I loaded a boit to little coal, and so I ost heat too early. Thgansk to the good meat qulaity and a 1 minute shower in the microwave, the steak was saved for consummation nevertheless. It was very good meat qulkaity ot my surprise (it was cheap), and so was juicy and the cooking grade still was "medioumn", olike I prefer it.

In the vidoe below I give a visual inspection of the oven and show combinations with different cooking gear. I left out the failed BBQ attempt, and closed with the cooking on fire instead.

The BBQ optionj is a relasity, however do not ignore that this thing is small and doesnot offer you a full sized grilling grid like a Web or somethign of that kind. You can grill one prtion at a time, one piece of meat , sionce the chimney is of that small size, and noit any bigger. If you keep that on m ind, this grill works, and works very safely - but using it will cost you friendships.

This thing satisfies both the balcony hero and garden griller as well as the camping trapper and doomsday prepper. Great gear to have, i do not regret it. Recommended! Just do not consider it a valid item for trekking and hiking, for that it still is too heavy.