Old 04-20-19, 08:59 PM   #37
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
DSCN2727 by B S, on Flickr

These are the graves of some of the Kursk's crew (others were buried in home town or not found), Having stood there seeing the faces of the men on the grave stones i can tell you it is one sobering sight, i have been to Laboe and the war time submarine losses in U boats, i have been to Chernobyl and seen the devastation and i will say nothing came close to the utter disrespect shown to the crew of this submarine than some tin pot production company making a few quid from a tragic accident.

I have spoken with Igor Kurdin and also Andrey Nikoaev who are part of the Submarine veterans club in St petersburg they are both understandably upset and dismayed at this game, because when it happened these two were the front line for the families they supported them they took care of them and now not even 20 years on this stupid production company wants to make something from their misery.
One man's "misery" is another man's entertainment.

Luckily we have the freedom to make games we wish to, and sell them to people who want to buy them. Whether that makes everyone 100% happy or not. Thank God. Can't imagine living in a world where having things is determined by: Is someone's panties in a twist? Yes? You can't have it.

What an awful world to live in.