View Single Post
Old 07-10-19, 03:37 PM   #6
Fidgety
Mate

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

"Really? Did you try all my suggestions above? I doubt, you have responded much too fast..."

If you check my first post you will see that I already tried changing the gamma settings and it didnt work. I replied to your post too fast because you were suggesting something I have already done and also stated that I had done it.

Your second reccomendation was to let the watch officer help. I like to play on 100% difficulty really. I play real nav and dont really weant the guys on the ship doing too much. It takes the satisfaction away for me when its not all done by me.

Do appreciate your attempt at help though.

@vdr1981 "DynEnv v2.9 - Brighter Nights" addon from Dynamic Environment SH5 v 2.9 mod

Was really frustrated earlier when I wrote this thread. After a days work away from it, yes I'll give it a go. I'll post results later tonight. Tnks for the suggestion.

edit - was about to download it and realised I already had it when it asked to name it fix on end -> (1)
never thought to try it, sigh, I just want like 1k extra visability

edit2 - sorry, I meant I downloaded the main mod I think, There was loads of options in the file so I chose a env mod that was just one file. Do I add this into the dynamic mod I already have or is it already in the main mod? Or can you install it on its own, seperate from its parent mod?

Last edited by Fidgety; 07-10-19 at 03:51 PM.
Fidgety is offline   Reply With Quote