View Single Post
Old 01-23-23, 01:56 PM   #2682
Antoine02483
Nub

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Steam? Did you install the patch 1.2? Do not install the game in program files or program files (x86)! Install it in C:\SH5 or (if Steam), get the Steam folder isnīt inside the program files folder. Make exceptions in your firewall and AV for SH5.exe (and all the SH5 folder...).

Good luck.

Fitzcarraldo
Thanks man ! indeed I'm on Steam

As I tried to verify if the patch is installed or not, I think I reached the problem : The patch installer says : "There is no version of SH5 on your computer" so it seems to be a downloading problem but except uninstall-install again and again hoping that it'll work one day, I don't have a clue of what doing next

Also, as i only have 1 drive, I can't find a way to put SH5 out of the x68 steam folder (due to this stupid steam limitation of 1 library per drive), I found tips to overpass this limitation but it seems that Steam made it harder now and, as I'm not really good at modifing files on my own to make it work, I'm quite stuck for the moment...

It's really strange because I've already installed the game and later WOWS on my previous computer 2-3 years ago and it worked perfectly fine
Antoine02483 is offline   Reply With Quote