von Zelda
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Still a Problem with sub/ship icons and plus another

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSmith63 View Post
Update 3b is now available.
The update can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D47...ew?usp=sharing
* Fixed issue with non-working sonar signature icons in some single missions.
This issue can also be corrected manually, without having to download and replace all of the campaign files.
1. Go to the \override\campaign\maps folder.
2. Copy the norwegian_sea_traffic_1990.txt file and paste it back into the same folder, so that you have both the original file and a new copied file.
3. Rename the copied file to norwegian_sea_traffic.txt.
Thanks for everyone's help in tracking down and squashing these bugs.
GSimth,
Sorry to report the continuation of the same problem with Single Missions #3 and #6 after downloading your updated v3b last night.

Also, in rechecking #1 to #18 this morning, I had numerous crashes to a mostly blank screen, but not to desk top. On each occasion, I had to ctrl-alt-del to bring up task manager in order to exist from game. The crash to blank screen happened maybe once or twice previously while I was checking single missions but not as frequently as this morning. Now, the glitch happen frequently on #2 and only once on #3, not on any other single missions so far. The process is select Mission #2, click start, click accept, click accept then game crashes to a mostly blank screen instead of loading the mission, then freezes up, and then we must end Cold Waters in task manager panel to exit and reboot game.

I'm not sure if glitch has anything to do with the current Single Missions problem or not. But, I've not seen it anywhere else; that being un-modded stock or stock plus a 2004 Campaign mod that I've played.

Hope this is helpful. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by von Zelda; 07-13-20 at 11:31 AM.