View Single Post
Old 08-29-10, 06:10 AM   #5
Werewolf
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 69
Uploads: 0

Quote:
I used a glider simulator, Condor, and did just one trip in a real one. Flightsims were a hobby of mine, namely FS9 and Falcon. As Condor's manual put it: if flying would be the language of man, soaring would be his poetry.
Ah I see, yeah flying is wonderful, I flew gliders myself, 2 years, it was my dream to take it further and become a professional pilot, but my left ear stopped me

Quote:
I seem to remember that the director of eSim said that Okaysoft also is on stop order and will dleiver the new version. However, be advised that it if more expejnsive via Okaysot. There you pay 125 EUROS (currently =159 Dollar). If you order in California, you pay the advertised 125 DOLLARS (currently =98 euros, 4 years ago I payed 88 Euros only...) Usually the envelope slips through customs duty, I have not heared of anyone ever who needed to pay customs. I got two parcels by eSim, 4 years (original release) and one year ago (2.460), and each time I got it after 7-8 days only since ordering. If I were you, I would go with direct ordering at eSim. 27 euros saved are 27 euros saved.
Well, last time I checked at Okaysoft they offered the 2.46 version and that was only a few days ago. I didnīt realize that they were that much more expensive in any way itīs better to wait for the full new version, probably the delivery time is almost the same and as you say 27 euros saved is 27 euros saved. Iīll just have to lean back and wait . By the way, are there any tools out there for modding the game? Iīve seen a lot of stuff about modified skins etc.
Werewolf is offline   Reply With Quote