View Single Post
Old 02-15-09, 04:48 PM   #805
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

*Stands in a space off near the door on bare wooden floorboards.*

You see this space?

This is where I am going to put my new Werewolfskin rug once the last of those unspeakable things are shot.

Now, here is the problem we have... the guilty party is either, you, or Neisgis, Kpt Buna despite his odd trance like state and ramblings about raisins is somebody who we, in particular, I am counting on. You can consider me, giving the Kpt here my seal of approval.

Task Force, Hitman, and then Aramike. I have accused the right person, 3 times in a row back to back. That's better than anybody else in this whole mess has done.

However, my instincts and certainty over the last monster are starting to bother me... yesterday, I was certain, YOU Pinguin, were the final creature, I even put my cooking knife under your chin! Make no mistake, if you gave me any indication you were the last one... I'd have stuck it in you without a second thought. I had to bully Neisgis into voting for Aramike; I am not proud of having to do that. But as you are aware... desperate times = desperate measures...

the end justified the means.

So, think on this Pinguin, again I must ask you to cast your mind back to the killing INSIDE the U-Boat. The killer would have to be somebody familiar with hatches would he not and their locking.

You ARE the watch officer on U-13, and unless I am mistaken, the Watch Officer is the last one below deck in the event of an emergency dive and it is he, who must secure the hatch for diving...

I am not 100% sure it is you though. I would dearly love to hear what Nisgeis has to say.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!