View Single Post
Old 06-22-23, 12:39 PM   #79
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Silo
In a bleak dystopian future, humanity clings to survival deep underground within the confines of a colossal silo. Juliette, an engineer tasked with unraveling the mystery behind the death of a colleague, uncovers startling secrets that threaten the very fabric of their enclosed world

A dystopian murder mystery drama, I’m not sure why its been getting rave reviews because this is just another inferior Agatha Christie murder mystery drama that's underground?. The first episode and all of the others up to episode 8 barely touched on the main theme of the series which is, what was planet earth really like?, what happened on the planet?, who built the silo?, why was there a revolt in the first place (and against whom)?.

Lots of questions but no real answers, well not until the 8th episode that is and, even then with barely any help from the writers I'd already worked out how they were spying on the public and who were the nasty bastards secretly running the silo. But, the big questions like the who, why, what and the how was still missing an answer.
I might find out later this month with episode 9, but, that begs the question, there's a season 2 in the pipeline, why would they need one?, are they just going to keep murdering people and starting all this bollocks from scratch again?, who knows.

Aha, I almost forgot.
When the power source of the silo went down there was a huge clue available for a split second, you caught a glimpse of the lush green outside world through a fake window, why was I the only one to see it, hmmm, was it just another tiny clue to keep your juices satiated?.
I'm hoping - that maybe - just maybe - that the next few episodes get a move on as this tv series is starting to get ponderous and that's pretty dangerous ground to be on.

TV Rating 5.6\10