View Single Post
Old 02-04-12, 12:15 PM   #515
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekmek View Post
When you release it can you include a sample gr2 from subsim? I'd like to see how its working. thanks.
How it's working? Don't follow you. If you mean what does it do it reads the entire file (except for animation and trackgroup data) and displays the contents to screen. You can move meshes around, edit extendeddata, basically you can do just about anything. The rest of the just about anything is almost complete

You can take the current version released @ post #1 and use it. It's functional and will display any GR2 file SH5 has. You can even export mesh data with it and import mesh data with it. You can reposition meshes, bones, etc. with it also. And you can edit extendeddata with it.

Finally got the extendeddata multiple entries bug fixed. Compared new file to original and everything is an exact copy except for the very small numbers contained in the bone's position, rotations, and inverse transforms. Some of these numbers when read from the GR2 file are 0.285E-08 (very small) and their precision is greater than a float's precision. When the reader reads these values they end up being 0x0 in memory since float precision is out to 6 decimal places. What I think I have to do is change their type to double or decimal so that I can keep the precision read from the file. That's what I'm working on now
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote