View Single Post
Old 08-11-20, 06:35 PM   #4623
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
A close friend of mine who I just visited on Friday and Saturday to play Call of Duty with him and swim in the pool he has, is now displaying symptoms of Coronavirus. He texted me earlier in the afternoon telling me about it. My dad sent a text to his dad and all I know is that he is sick and is displaying all symptoms except vomitting.

I am possibly infected with Coronavirus.

Whats even worse is that we had a family night on Friday and I came home and possibly infected my entire moms side of the family.

I am hoping that he just has a really bad case of strep throat or something else because I will not be happy starting my first few weeks of school quarantined in my room, or wherever I am quarantined at.

I will keep you guys updated if you are interested.

I hope you know that you and all your familiy members attending that family meeting must keep self-isolation until the thing got cleared either way...?! Do not wait with that for a positive or negative diagnoisis, but do it know. And end it once you get then negatively diagnosed. Suspicion of infection counts as infection until proven otherwise.

Wish you the best.