View Single Post
Old 02-17-20, 11:47 PM   #1
NeonsStyle
Chief

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 0

Icon8 SH5 can be a pain in the butt

I've tried for years to get into SH5 like I did with SH4, but it's such a frustrating game. Recently, I decided to give it another go. That was two weeks ago, and I still havn't got much past England before the game screwing with me. Just as you settle in for a game, it crashes. Currently, I've gotten rid of all my usual mods and just use the Wolves of Steel mod. One problem is the Dietrich officer commands are missing for Navigator, Chief, Radio etc. There's just numbers there for it. They work but annoying.

The worst thing though is the crashing just after setting off for a patrol, bang CTD. I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't take 10 minutes to load the damn thing, and I have a pretty good PC. i7, 32gb ram, Nvidia 1070 with the game running on a fast hdd. So far today, I've spent two hours trying to start a new campaign, and get out of port and not succeeding.

As I said, the only mod I have is Wolves of Steel, without Real Navigation. It's really sad, cause there is sooo much to love about it.

Disillusioned!

Neon

Hit me up in the Comments or Discussion on my channel or message me on:

NeonsStyle is offline   Reply With Quote