View Single Post
Old 10-20-14, 09:59 AM   #112
Laufen zum Ziel
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 853
Uploads: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkerfoot View Post
This is a very welcome addition to the stable of sub sims. To me, it strikes a good balance between sim and arcade. I've played it on my Galaxy S3 and on my wife's Kindle Fire (older, non-HD model).

It should not be confused with a highly realistic full blown simulation that requires you to buy a new video card (and maybe a whole new computer). As a former submariner, I have never bought into the "immersion" idea anyway - no game smells like diesel, feels like steel or is nearly tedious enough to make me believe I was back at sea... For a phone game, Crash Dive has remarkable graphics, plenty of strategy and is you know, fun to play.

Crash Dive has the most important game-play elements and is by far the best submarine game available on a phone. Accept it for what it is and you'll get far more than $6.99 worth of entertainment from it.

I personally appreciate that the developers delivered a very playable game, yet have continued to tweak and improve it. I hope that this continues and will seriously consider buying any other games that Panic Ensues releases.
DITTO. Well worth the price with excellent graphics.