View Single Post
Old 10-17-09, 05:06 PM   #104
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamazovnew View Post
Boy I sure took my sweet time . I'm so lazy that I sometimes wonder when I'll just decide to stop breathing air . Anyway, the tdc panel is finished at last, so I'm releasing it as an alpha version. All you need is OM715+OMEGUv210+Hotfix3. Enable my mod after them.

Download link for : http://www.filefront.com/14726049/KiUB_alpha_1.0.zip

This mod will transform the notepad on the Attack Periscope into DIAL NIRVANA . There are only NEW items, all the old ones sit nicely under them, invisible and unclickable. The autotdc update button sure fought with me for a while but it finnaly gave in, so now it works. Just press the green bulb, but not exatcly on it's center (if the color doesn't change, the autoupdate will not toggle) . Normally it should be green for ON and red for OFF. If it gets desyncronised that means that you've pressed the Autoupdate button on the attack map and forgot to switch it back, just press the button on the attack map page once to fix it .

What was left? Ah yes, I'll change the handles for hiding/showing the panels after I finish the torpedo panel. The images have not been photoshoped yet, I've just asembled and cropped them. All contrast/hue/scratches stuff will be done just before I release the final version.
You can integrate this into any mod you want, but please remember that it's not yet finished. This mod contains 2 very important files, menu_1024_768.ini and dials.cfg that are only compatible with the latest OMEGU. I've named everything on the AP page but all you need to do to adapt it to vanilla is copy the entire G26 section and paste it over your file, then delete all of FLB Sale's items since you won't have some files needed (don't worry they are the last items in the page, and clearly marked, you won't need to renumber anything). Then paste all my dials onto your dials.cfg file and renumber them correctly. If you can't manage that, you'll have to wait for the final version. I'll make one for each major interface (RFB,TMO,Vanilla) if requested. However I hope to make this good enough for Lurker to integrate it into his mod so I don't need to update it on every change

I had expected the torpedo panel to be ready now but an ugly cold and bronchitis combination prevented me from doing much work. Next alpha version will be up at the end of next week, I hope
Karamazovnew.....''torpedo impact'' !! it is absolutelly beautyfull !!
(i would like it even darker ....but thats ok...tastes...) .i haven't test it yet...(only played around a little bit with it) but it will be for sure the 'MUST' mod for u-boats when it finished!! definetely a mod that puts u-boats to a higher level....congratulations sir !

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote