View Single Post
Old 06-09-11, 06:55 AM   #8
Obelix
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 124
Uploads: 7

@Adriatico
@Sbygneus
Hey guys! Calm down! This mod is presented as an example, Travinski offers its help and in fact simply demonstrates their capabilities and skills. No you are not obliged to use a soup of mods.
You ask the modders - when they last played? I have very little do moddering, but I never managed to finish the campaign, and generally play to the full. What can I say about TDW, Zedi and other modders, densely occupied upgrade? They see the game only in parts, in the windows of the editors, utilities and other programs.
So guys try to make their own mods compatible to the extent possible. Another thing is that it is not always possible, different people have different preferences in the interfaces, and this must be considered. And this, again, not always successful. Therefore, soups mods will be inevitable.
@Zedi
Do not underestimate Travinski - he is very familiar with modding, his help can be invaluable.