View Single Post
Old 04-22-21, 05:11 PM   #6984
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The many additonal buying of vaccines make themsleves felt, if the promised deliveries are kept. In Germany it is planned that from June on the prioritizing according to age or system relevance will be skipped and everybody can subscribe for wanting to get the jab. The waiting lists will be long, however, I assume. I plan to get it via my house doctor, not via a vaccination centre. If it goes according to this latest plan, thigns will happen a bit earlier than I expected two or three months ago.

Currently one in five has gotten the first jab, and one in twenty got two jabs. Germany, master of organisation and proficiency, in the year 2021.

Germany has also placed an order for 30 million doses of Sputnik V.

Most doses bought will be the BionTech vaccine. Why not, after all it was developed over here.

AZ is being phased out, so to speak, the stocks there are will be used on 60+ years old, but no new ones will be bought. People below 60 who got a first AZ jab, will get another vaccine for the second.

And when we all got it, the new Indian variation knocks on our doors and renders the vaccine useless! Yeah, I am always an optimist.