View Single Post
Old 01-04-15, 12:36 PM   #2747
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
I think people have to face the facts.T his sim is not going anywhere. It's dying slowly. ZeeWolf is a courageous man but he is alone and I think the amount of work between his job and this game are finally taking a toll. It's hard to find the motivation to keep going when there's nobody to help you. Read the first posts going back 5 years ago and the enthusiasm and see what has been happening for the last year or two and you'll understand what I am talking about.

The irony is that I could barely play his Kursk mod in 2010 when I bought into it for one year. They were just too tough on my pc or laptop could barely get 15 fps. Now with my latest Asus Rep of Gamer laptop I get easily 40 to 50 with everything maxed out.

It's sad but I think people have the think twice before investing in this game.
Finally some feed back. 40 to 50 fps that's fantastic frinik!

This my be hard to believe but a little real data feed back goes along way with me

I might add too that around April 2014 I was hacked and that kinda hurt
However, you guys have been very respectful and patient and I will never allow that to
go unrewarded.

Meanwhile, with all the type of work [in TvT] that was fairly easy is all behind me now
the challenges are more a programing language issue (more tedious) and pure
graphics, like finishing the model's texture maps and adding more objects etc..

But, regardless, the 2015 release will be one hell of an improvement from the 2010
release that frinik is talking about.

Oh! one more thing, buying a baseball ticket, going to a movie or paying for a
subscription, etc. is not an investment. It's just something you decide to spend your
money on.
But, if you do need some investment advice stay out of that dam stock market it's
rigged by those (well I just better leave it at that).

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote