View Single Post
Old 05-08-19, 04:55 AM   #1
PatrioJake
Swabbie

Downloads: 84
Uploads: 0
Default Storm uniform in normal weather

Hi, everybody. Please help with the models of the characters. I know this type of thread has been up a lot, but there was no solution, maybe I'll try my luck.
So, the idea is to make a crew in leather jackets with garrison cap, and of course the watch officer with peak-cap. At first look, everything is simple, but it does not seem so.
The first thing I tried is to change the Body01.dat on body2.dat, and it caused a ctd.
Next, in the editor I took .obj model from body2 with materials, uw's and replaced in body1. Also I configured DMY coordinates as in body 2. It also ended with a ctd. Now I do not know what can be done.
By reading the thread about animation, transfer models, etc. I realized that it has a lot of nuances. In general, I would be very happy to help, because I really want to make such a mod, it would be very cool.

P.S. I tried the "cheat solution" and made a constant "storm", but this is certainly not the solution, because the anti-aircraft gun and deck weapons do not work. And not change peak-cap of the officer.

PatrioJake is offline   Reply With Quote